jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter and SSL = slow
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 13:51:32 GMT
glad it was caused by the cert and you were able to fix it.

unless you stress the server, I doubt you'll see a difference. Many of
the larger E-Commerce sites use bigIP or a SSL enabled router. The
webserver only handles HTTP traffic and the router does all the
encryption. I may have the old numbers Remy and I ran back in 2002. If
I find them, i'll post it.

peter