jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WebService Testing...
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:00:31 GMT
please try this version from my directory

http://cvs.apache.org/~woolfel/jakarta-jmeter.zip

if you're using jmeter 2.0.1 or 2.0.2 there's a bug in how it handles
wsdl. the fix was checked in last summer, but I forget to merge it to
the 2.0.2 line from HEAD.

please give that a try. it should work with axis, .NET, the mind
electric glue, and jwsdp generated wsdl.

peter