jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modify the __CVSRead function, to use another seperator
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:47:36 GMT
Looks like a very useful enhancement; I should be able to add it in
the next day or so.

==

By the way, the __split() function can be used in conjunction with
_StringFromFile(), see:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html#__split

But of course that would mean changing your test plans.

S.