jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I couldn´t check the HEADERS option in Reg ular Expression Extrator
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:41:00 GMT
Not sure I understand what you are saying.

How many Regex Extractors are you using?

Each one can process multiple expressions, but the obviously the same
options apply to all of the expressions on the same Extractor.

Or are you saying that the options on one Extractor affect the other?
Are there any related messages in jmeter.log?

You can send me the test-plan privately if you wish (please don't post
it to the list).

S.