jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can Jmeter assert response message shown in pop-up window?
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:42:11 GMT
Depends on how the pop-up window is generated.

If it is done by JavaScript in one of the pages that JMeter loads,
then it might be possible to scan the HTML to find the appropriate
section of the script and extract enough information to determine the
contents of the pop-up.

JMeter does not currently interpret JavaScript.

S.
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:47:49 -0500, Liao, Avian <aliao@enporion.com> wrote:
> Hi, all,
>  Does anyone know how to assert the message in pop up window? For my case, when I running
regression test, there will have pop-up window for warning message, but I did not know how
Jmeter handle this part? Thanks!