jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can variables be declared in BeanShell function?
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2005 23:18:02 GMT
On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 18:09:52 -0500, Kyle McAbee <k.mcabee@treev.com> wrote:
> Dear JMeter Users:
>
> Does anyone know whether BeanShell (current bsh-2.0b2.jar file) hosted by JMeter 2.0.2
will allow a script to declare variables? The following BeanShell function fails.

What do you mean by "fails"?
Are there any error messages in jmeter.log or the console?

I think BeanShell allows variables to be used without predeclaring
them - have you tried that?

By the way, the toString() method call is redundant - str1 is already a string.