jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple User ramping
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 21:11:46 GMT
On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:37:17 -0000, Phillip Edwards
<Phillip_Edwards@systemsunion.com> wrote:
> Great, this works.
>
> As my test could be run at any time, I decided to use the Duration and
> Startup delay (relative) instead of absolute times.
>
> I think there may be a bug (its not documented against Thread Group!) when
> setting the Startup delay to 0 seconds for the first thread (run
> immediately?). The request is only sent once. When set to 1 second, it runs
> as expected.

There were some Startup timer bugs in 2.0.1. I think most were fixed
in 2.0.2, but if not, you could try the nightly 2.0 branch build,
which has a few more fixes.

If the nightly 2.0 branch build still has the problem, please let us
know (e.g. create a Bugzilla entry)

S.