jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pause after a group of requests
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 21:05:52 GMT
This is a scoping issue - see
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/build-test-plan.html#scoping_rules

Try:

- Page 1
- - Timer
- Page 2
- Page 3
etc

This will pause before Page 1, but not otherwise.

S.
On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:15:22 -0000, Phillip Edwards
<Phillip_Edwards@systemsunion.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>         I would like to submit a number of serial requests to my web server,
> and then pause for an amount of time. So far, the pause timers I have tried
> have placed the pause between each request, not at the end of a series of
> requests. I have tried grouping the requests, but no luck.
>
>         So something like, Page 1, zero wait, Page 2, zero wait, Page 3,
> wait 5 secs, Page 1, etc...
>
>         Thanks,
>                 Phillip.
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail
in error you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Please notify
the sender by e-mail or telephone.
> We utilise an anti-virus system and therefore any files sent via e-mail will have been
checked for known viruses. You are however advised to run your own virus check before opening
any attachments received as we will not in any event accept any liability whatsoever once
an e-mail and/or any attachment is received. Any views expressed by an individual within this
e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views of Systems Union Group plc or any of its subsidiary
companies.