jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject RE: HTTPS / Certificate issue ...
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 00:01:40 GMT
It also might help to find the line in jmeter.properties:

#javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=password

and change it to
javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=

ie uncomment it and leave the password blank.  This can help remove the
popup dialog that asks you for the password.

-Mike

On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 17:23, Liao, Avian wrote:
> Hi, Niket,
>
> Thanks for the quick response, and I will check if the certificate in our server is expired
or not. If this still does not work for me, then I am going to ignore it, since I have this
issue for a long time, and I did not get any solution for my problem, but my test script seems
works any way, but I just feel annoying for the warning message in my jmeter log file. Thanks
any way.