jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTTPS / Certificate issue ...
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 01:39:20 GMT
I think the cause of this is usually an expired certificate.  For some
reason, though JMeter is set up to automatically accept any cert,
expired ones give this problem.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "the workaround" worked in 2.0.1
but not 2.0.2.  What workaround?

-Mike

--
Michael Stover <mstover1@apache.org>