jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kiran" <ki...@cambilsoftware.com>
Subject Help needed
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 06:11:13 GMT
Hi friends,
      I will share a scenario.Pls tell me how to use Jmeter in this
issue.
I have a website for booking cruise tickets.If a customer selects a
particular cabin it will be under hold for 15 minutes.Within that 15
minutes he has to complete booking by entering the passenger details and
all.Within that time if any other customer selects the same cabin he
will get a message to select another cabin.

So I have recorded a scenario that a customer selects a particular cabin
and books a ticket. Suppose i executed this test case for 20 users what
will happen..?Any way its not possible to select the same cabin?..How
jmeter will react in this case..It will throw any error?

Expecting  immediate response..

Regards Kiran