jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Paul Leclerc <plecl...@gmail.com>
Subject Saving results of "Monitor Results"
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 20:06:53 GMT
I've successfully added a server monitor to my test plan to monitor
the memory, load, health of the test server.  I would like to save
those values to a file for later processing.

The suggestion in the user manual to add a Simple Data Writer listener
only stores the response time of the monitor servlet and not the
values of the memory, load, etc.  I added a Save Results post
processor which creates a distinct file for each monitor status hit.
Since I'll be running some of these tests for several hours, that
would create a rather large number of files.

Is there any other way to save these results WITHOUT saving the
results of the other thread groups that are generating the load?

Thanks
Paul Leclerc