jmeter-user mailing list archives

From jerome.dup...@bnf.fr
Subject reading file in a While Controller
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:49:42 GMT
Hello,

I want to read a file inside a while controller, each line of the file
contains an http request. A same user has to do all the resquests of the
file.
So I did a test plan which looks like this:

Simple Controller

  \
    While Controller (LAST)
      User Defined Variable:
${_StringFromFile(${requeteUtilisateur},ligneCourante,,)}
      HttRequest ( logUtilisateur )

            \ assertion

 (${requeteUtilisateur} contains the file to be read)

My problem is that only the first line of the file is read.
The second time the script enters in the loop, it still read the first
line, when I want it to read the next line.

Thanks for you attnetion
Jerome