jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Liao, Avian" <al...@enporion.com>
Subject Response Assertion
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 17:53:36 GMT
Hi, All,

I try to use response assertion to assert the page after I sending out my request, and there
is one thing that make me very confused.
I use "View the result Tree" listener, so I can exactly know which page I am in, and I got
my desired page, in this page, I have the following:

Selected Event: first-time user event

and in HTML, this would look like
Selected Event: <span style="background-color: #fff280"> first-time user event</span>

in my testing script, I use response assertion like this:

-response Assertion
	response field to test -Text Response
	pattern matching rules - contain
	patterns to test- Selected Event: first-time user event   or I should put the whole Html
tag in also like
			Selected Event: <span style="background-color: #fff280"> first-time user event</span>

Thanks!

Avian