jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Zellers" <Ma...@adaptiveplanning.com>
Subject Initialization/Run Users/Cleanup
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:28:10 GMT
I want to add some initialization/cleanup steps to my test such that it
can be run repeatedly.

To do this, I want to be able to have a single user login, perform a
simple administrative action and log out.  Then I want to run some
number of users, each performing a different script all running at once
for a period of time.  When those have completed, I want the
administrator to log in again and perform another action.

The only way I have found to do this involves creating three different
JMeter test plans and executing them sequentially.

Is there a better way?

Thanks,

Mark H. Zellers