jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Coret Bob" <b.co...@pinkroccade.com>
Subject RE: AbstractJavaSamplerClient / getSystemResource question
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:20:56 GMT

Actually, the example I provided is just to show the problem. Our testcase involves testing
a specific component and this component uses the ClassLoader.getSystemResource method. We
can't make change to this component...

Do you think this is a Jmeter problem (the way the NewDriver class is written) of is this
a Java problem?

Regards,
Bob