jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Laverge" <aerost...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Bean Shell : keeping variables state between iteration.
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:08:31 GMT
Hello,

>From the Bean shell, I call my Program to send JMS Messages (I cannot use
the JMS Sampler for some reason).

//Start  -------- BeanShell Sample --------

// The MyClient object will create a JMS Session.
// This JMS Session cannot be multithreaded.
// For Performance reason, I what to Create a JMS Session for each Thread
but not on each Iteration.

MyClient myClient = new MyClient(); // How can I initialize this variable
only once ?

// This call will send the Message into the Queue and wait for a Response.
If response is invalid
// An Exception will be throw and the Test will fail.
myClient().sendXmlToQueue(/pathToMyXmlFile/file.xml);

// END-------- BeanShell Sample --------

Thank you for your time.