jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible bug in monitor results listener
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 15:42:32 GMT
yeah, that has been fixed. it was a bug in the caption and in the
weight calculation for the health tab.  the fix was checked in a few
months back.

peter

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:35:32 -0500, Bartlett, Sarah <bartlets@ctc.com> wrote:
> I've been using the Monitor Results Listener in combination with a monitoring test plan
to watch the impact of my tests on the server.  It seems as though the memory % function is
inverted thereby also skewing the load measurement.  As my load increases the used memory
goes down, which is opposite what I expected.  On closer examination, it looks as though the
listener is actually computing the percentage of free memory on the server.  Is this a bug
or was it meant to be this way but just mislabeled?