jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about beanshell sampler
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:11:20 GMT
What are you trying to do?

ResponseMessage is the text that corresponds with the ResponseCode -
is that what you intended? e.g. for an HTTP response of 200, it might
be "OK".

The BeanShell sample result is taken from the return value of the script - see:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#BeanShell_Sampler
and as such is available to Assertions and Listeners etc in the normal way.

S.