jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "John Ferron" <johnfer...@alliantenergy.com>
Subject Re: Glue WSDL now supported
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 23:07:03 GMT
Peter,

I was wondering when a release would be available for the Glue WSDL
add-on?  I cannot connect to the repository due to company standards, so
i was wondering when you'd be issuing a release on it.  Thanks.

John

>>> woolfel@gmail.com 11/6/2004 8:09:46 PM >>>

I've just checked in a fix so the wsdhelper handles gluecode wsdl
correctly. I've also started working on a new SOAP sampler that uses
Axis. Specifically, it uses WSDL2Java tool to generate the client
code. It will take a week or so to get a working sampler, since it is
a completely different approach than the current apache SOAP sampler.

peter

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:45:46 -0600, John Ferron
<johnferron@alliantenergy.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to use JMeter to profile our app that we are developing
and
> I'm having some issues with trying to setup JMeter.  Once I have
> loop
> count of 2.  I then created a Webservice(SOAP) Request and have put
in
> the
> (localhost) wsdl address to grab the wsdl off of the running
instance
> of tomcat on my machine.  When I press the load WSDL button, it
looks
> like the app is trying to do something, but nothing is populated in
the
> web
> methods.  I've clicked the "Read SOAP Response" to read any soap
> messages.  Our WSDL contains the actual xsd schema with in the file.
> XMLSpy has said that the xml is valid even though JMeter says it is
> not.  Any questions or a way to make this work... please help.
Thanks