jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "John Ferron" <johnfer...@alliantenergy.com>
Subject Re: Loading wsdl
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:54:57 GMT
As far as sending a sample WSDL, I can't cuz I'm not sure on how to
create one.  The one we use was creating by some consultants who are
working with us on the project.  And due to the project, I can't send
you ours.  Any other ideas?

>>> woolfel@gmail.com 11/2/2004 9:08:48 AM >>>
can you send me an example WSDL?

I haven't tested the WSDL helper in jmeter against Glue's wsdl .

thanks

peter