jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "John Ferron" <johnfer...@alliantenergy.com>
Subject Loading wsdl
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 21:45:46 GMT
I'm trying to use JMeter to profile our app that we are developing and
I'm having some issues with trying to setup JMeter.  Once I have
loop
count of 2.  I then created a Webservice(SOAP) Request and have put in
the
(localhost) wsdl address to grab the wsdl off of the running instance
of tomcat on my machine.  When I press the load WSDL button, it looks
like the app is trying to do something, but nothing is populated in the
web
methods.  I've clicked the "Read SOAP Response" to read any soap
messages.  Our WSDL contains the actual xsd schema with in the file.
XMLSpy has said that the xml is valid even though JMeter says it is
not.  Any questions or a way to make this work... please help.  Thanks

John