jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Paul Leclerc <plecl...@gmail.com>
Subject Properties not evaluated in Filename: values?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 20:26:14 GMT
Currently using:
jmeter.JMeter: Version 2.0.1
jmeter.JMeter: java.version=1.4.2_04
Running on Windows Server 2003

I'm trying to make my tests save the data from "View Results in Table"
to a dynamic filename passed in the commandline.  If I manually set
the filename for "Write All Data to a File" to a static filename in
the GUI, it does write out the data.  If I set it to a property, i.e.
${__property(results,,d:/results.csv)}, nothing gets written out.

I looked in the jmeter.log and see that the property IS picked up: