jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Neil Alcoseba <niel.alcos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: createing MM/DD/YYYY date string
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 06:21:19 GMT
Try this :
${__javaScript(var d = new Date(); var date = d.getDate(); $DATE =
(d.getMonth() + 1) + "/" + (date < 10 ? "0"+date : date) + "/" +
d.getFullYear();,DATE)}

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 21:54:41 -0800, Xie, Shawn Y. <sxie@covad.com> wrote:
> Sebb,
> Your suggestion is a good idea. Unfortunately, when I tried it, I found it returns nothing
(an empty string). Maybe I did something wrong in my test. Are there any detail documents
that includes examples about this function some where? The doc of this function (and actually
all other functions) in the usermanual is just too brief.