jmeter-user mailing list archives

From deepak.anges...@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject Response Data Error???
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 08:30:48 GMT
Hi,

I am using IBM WAS server and I get the following error display message
from the response data field under View Result Tree.

I am making a POST request with 2 threads and a loop count of 2.

Server name: vrefj2ee03p.str.daimlerchrysler.com

Error 500: Server caught unhandled exception from servlet [RPCServlet]:
HTTP Transport version mismatch: Expected version 3 but received: -1

When I try to send a binary file to the server through 'send a file with
the request'
I get the following error message

Error 500: Server caught unhandled exception from servlet [RPCServlet]:
HTTP Transport version mismatch: Expected version 3 but received: 45

When I vew the page in a browser with the complete URL
http://vrefj2ee03p.str.daimlerchrysler.com/echodemo/rpc/echodemo/ejb/EchoRemoteHome

I find no error, I can access the page without any problem.

Where should I look for the error?.

Any help reg this will be great.

with regards,
Deepak.