jmeter-user mailing list archives

From deepak.anges...@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject Query-Jmeter-POST-binary file
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 08:01:58 GMT
Hi,

I used a HTTP sniffer in the server and found that Jmeter is adding some
extra bytes to the original binary file (not appending but rather to the
top or beginning)
that I send through POST request.
This causes the ERROR:500 from server.

Is thissome feature of Jmeter to add some extra bytes to the binary file?
If so how can I prevent this from happening?
So does Jmeter actually support POST request?
and how can I send a binary file thro POST request without Jmeter
making any modifications to it?

with regards,
Deepak.

mstover1@apache.org