jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Coret Bob" <b.co...@pinkroccade.com>
Subject HTTP Header Manager
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 16:14:02 GMT
Hi all,

I want to force my proxy server to fetch the pages from the webserver instead of the cache.
This can be achieved by adding the header "Cache-control: no-cache".

Do I have to add this header to all HTTP requests (in the Browser-derived headers element)
or do I just add one extra HTTP Header Manager within the Thread Group? In the latter case:
will this header value be added to all requests or will it override the headers of the HTTP
requests?

BTW, is it a know bug that you can't delete headers? The Delete button is always disabled
in the HTTP Header Manager.

Regards,
Bob Coret