jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andrew M <and...@jibeya.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Proxy Server problem.... [bcc][faked-from]
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:11:41 GMT
Hi Chris,
thanks for your reply. The value I wish to use is indeed within the
html page. When I view the http request for the page in question in
Jmeter I get the following output:

Name	|	Value	|	Encode
stockID	|	4657829	|

Do I specify the regular expression where the existing stockID value
is, i.e.:

Name	|	Value				|	Encode
stockID	|	{regular expression}		|

Or do I specify the regular expression in the Regular expression
Extractor, and the place the reference name in the http request page?,
i.e.:

Name	|	Value				|	Encode
stockID	|	{reference name}		|

many thanks for your help