jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Krahe, Chris" <Chris.Kr...@aquilent.com>
Subject RE: Users of JMeter? [bcc][faked-from]
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:30:07 GMT
Contractor working on this site for the National Library of Medicine
http://toxmap.nlm.nih.gov/

-----Original Message-----
From: greggy@exemail.com.au [mailto:greggy@exemail.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 2:13 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Users of JMeter? [bcc][faked-from]

Hi all,

I'm trying to convince senior management that JMeter would be good to
use in our organisation for volume testing.

For reasons best know to them, they want to know what large and
government organisations out there use JMeter already.

I've googled for quite a while and can't really come up with many at all
- but there must be heaps. So if you've got a spare moment and work for
a large or government organisation, please just reply back to this with
the organisation name, so I can start compiling a list.

Thanks for you time!