jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Martin Adamec <mada...@xybion.com>
Subject RE: Sending XML content using the HTTP Request sampler
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:53:05 GMT
Thanks for hint, I just tried to put the URL here (XML/RPC sampler)
different way I did before and it went through as a request. Problem now is
that there was NO cookie sent along and I got this response:

-------this one is after first & successful plain HTTP GET request:

---REQUEST header:
GET /ptsserver/servlet/PtsServlet HTTP/1.1
Connection: keep-alive
Host: 192.168.20.72
Accept: text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*; q=.2

---RESPONSE header:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:30:29 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.44 (Win32) mod_perl/1.99_09-dev Perl/v5.6.1
covalent_auth/2.3 mod_jk/1.2.2-beta-1 DAV/2
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=E4DE20AE51AA5E1D78A40994D53E35E5;Path=/ptsserver
Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=100
Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

--------and this one is after XML/RPC request (that finally made it all the
way to the server):

---REQUEST header:
POST /ptsserver/servlet/PtsServlet HTTP/1.1
Connection: close
Host: NJ-CALDWELL
Accept: text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*; q=.2

---RESPONSE header:
HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized