jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Erasmus, Ronel" <reras...@uti.co.za>
Subject Response time for a http request
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:01:57 GMT
Good day,

I need to get the response time for a specific http request.

What I have done was to add a Duration Assertion and set the "Duration to
Assert" very small, so that the http request will definitely be slower.
Then I tick Functional Mode to be on and write the output to a file. In the
file the failure message then say "The operation lasted too long: It took
728 milliseconds, but should not have lasted longer than 100 milliseconds."

The problem is that when the Functional Mode tick box is on, the whole http
response is written to file and the output become very big and difficult to
get the response times out.

Is there an easier way to get the reponse time for a http request.

Thanks in advance,
R Erasmus