jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sonam Chauhan <sonam.chau...@ce.com.au>
Subject RE: Excel tips and tricks
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 02:39:39 GMT
> I've created the page:
> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/LogAnalysis as a starting point.

Thanks Sebb - great idea, I put up my stuff on that page you created.
(Note to everyone else modifying the wiki, there is a registration step
before you can edit the page.)

Continuing this thread... anyone with more Excel analysis tips and tricks?

Sonam Chauhan
--
Electronic Commerce, Corporate Express Australia Ltd.