jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sonam Chauhan <sonam.chau...@ce.com.au>
Subject RE: Validate XML documents?
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 05:05:33 GMT
Thanks Sebb. Yes, the XML assertion doesn't do any validation.

Thanks for the tip about BeanShell - I hadn't used it before. I've just
downloaded and played around with it - impressive.

The Jmeter 2.0.1 documentation indicates that BeanShell is separate from
JMeter. Can anyone point me to documentation on how to hook up JMeter 2.0.1
with BeanShell - I couldn't find any?

With regards,
Sonam Chauhan
--