jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "S.E.Parkin" <S.E.Par...@newcastle.ac.uk>
Subject RE: unresponsive WebService tests
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:41:02 GMT
Despite all your (much appreciated) help, it still doesn't appear to be
working. I have however noticed that the green light stays on for a while
after the test results have been gathered, in fact a *very* long time upon the
first test run (which might correlate with the 'Thread Won't Die' log output
for this first run ) - if this is not normal behaviour, it would suggest that
JMeter is idly doing something behind the scenes and not having much success
with it ... ?

>===== Original Message From Peter Lin =====
>could you try download this version from my CVS directory on apache
>and see if it works for you.
>
>http://cvs.apache.org/~woolfel/jakarta-jmeter.zip
>
>when I get home tonight, I can look into it further if you still have
problems.

>peter
>

>On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:44:10 +0000, S.E.Parkin wrote:
>> I already had those libraries - without them JMeter was stalling completely
>> (the green light wasn't coming on); at least now I get the green light
>> indicating that it's trying to do something ...
>>
>> >===== Original Message From Peter Lin =====
>>

>> >it's because you have to make sure you have all the necessary soap jar
>> >files that apache soap needs.
>> >
>> >activation.jar
>> >mail.jar
>> >
>> >http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html#opt_soap