jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Wolfgang Woger <jwwo...@chello.at>
Subject Re: How to print Aggregate Report, import into Excel?
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:33:49 GMT
Mr.  McAbee,

Thank you very much. My fault was to open the .jtl file in Excel
which showed every single request.  I was not aware that such
simplistic copying would work with spreadsheets. I just tried it
with OpenOffice Calc and it worked fine

    Wolfgang

Kyle McAbee wrote:

>Dear Mr. Woger and JMeter Users:
>
>Copying an Aggregate Report to an Excel spreadsheet
>
>1.	In JMeter, run a test plan that has an Aggregate Report listener.
>2.	Click the first row of the Aggregate Report element.
>3.	Press Ctrl+Shift+End to select all rows.
>4.	Press Ctrl+C to copy all rows.
>5.	In Excel, open a new workbook.
>6.	Click on the top left cell.
>7.	Press Ctrl+V to insert all rows into the spreadsheet.
>
>You can print the report from Excel.
>
>This procedure also works with the View Results In Table element.
>
>Note   In the View Results In Table element, each cell in the Success column contains
a checked or cleared check box. After copying, each cell in the Excel spreadsheet contains
"TRUE" or "FALSE".