jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anders Haal <anders.h...@ingby.com>
Subject Re: Response getting lost
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:21:16 GMT
I forgot that vital info, I had "follow redirects" on and not Redirect
automaticlly. For my need this should right - follow redirects. The
strange this is when running with the browser the same session and
recording with ethereal I do not see any 302 for the server.

+46 70 575 35 46
anders.haal@ingby.com
www.ingby.com