jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brock Anderson <band...@refractions.net>
Subject Re: HTTP Request sampler and streaming XML
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:43:10 GMT
Thanks for the replies Sebastian and Peter.

It turns out that JMeter is working perfectly well, and I just got
tricked into thinking it wasn't.  I would make an HTTP request in JMeter
and it would take under 10 seconds, then I would do it again in IE or
Firefox, and it would take about a minute, so I figured JMeter ignored
much of the returned XML.

The Save Responses Post-Processor proved to me that JMeter is actually giving the correct
time.  I suppose the browsers just take a long time to display the XML.

Brock