jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: version 202
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2004 04:40:38 GMT
2.0.2 does not save graphs.  the next release, which should be 2.1.x
will include the save graph feature. it's actually been in CVS for a
few months now and I've been using it quite a bit.  the feature is
stable, but we didn't include it in 2.0.2, since the current HEAD
includes changes to the JMX format.

mike updated JMeter to use XStream for saving/opening files.

peter