jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to capture graph result
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:52:35 GMT
that would depend on which version you're using. in the current HEAD,
there's a "save as graph" feature, which will save any listener or
sampler as a PNG.  It may or may not work with the data file from
older versions.

I forget if it is included in the latest release that Sebastian just created.

peter