jmeter-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter install problem on solaris 9
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:16:18 GMT
you'll have to follow the standard jvm https setup procedure. I forget
the exact steps. maybe sebastian or mike remember it. there's plenty
of links out there, so google for it.

tomcat has some instructions on configuring and generating the keystore stuff

peter



On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:51:13 -0600, Hosman, Ross
<ross.hosman@chartercom.com> wrote:
> Also on another solaris 9 machine I just went ahead and installed the jmeter
> and ant binaries, while running our jmeter script it fails and I see the
> following in the log file:
> 
> 2004/11/11 17:16:04 ERROR - jmeter.util.SSLManager: Couldn't load keystore
> java.lang.Exception: No key found
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.util.keystore.DefaultKeyStore.load(DefaultKeyStore.java:73
> )
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.util.SSLManager.getKeyStore(SSLManager.java:173)
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.util.JsseSSLManager.getContext(JsseSSLManager.java:171)
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.util.JsseSSLManager.<init>(JsseSSLManager.java:99)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
> Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAcces
> sorImpl.java:39)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstruc
> torAccessorImpl.java:27)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.util.SSLManager.getInstance(SSLManager.java:281)
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.setupConnection(HTTPSamp
> ler.java:148)
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:
> 465)
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBa
> se.java:585)
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBa
> se.java:573)
>         at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:254)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
> 
> 2004/11/11 17:16:04 ERROR - jmeter.util.SSLManager: Couldn't load keystore
> java.lang.Exception: No key found
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.util.keystore.DefaultKeyStore.load(DefaultKeyStore.java:73
> )
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.util.SSLManager.getKeyStore(SSLManager.java:173)
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.util.JsseSSLManager.getContext(JsseSSLManager.java:171)
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.util.JsseSSLManager.<init>(JsseSSLManager.java:99)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
> Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAcces
> sorImpl.java:39)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstruc
> torAccessorImpl.java:27)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.util.SSLManager.getInstance(SSLManager.java:281)
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.setupConnection(HTTPSamp
> ler.java:148)
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:
> 465)
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBa
> se.java:585)
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBa
> se.java:573)
>         at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:254)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
> 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Peter Lin [mailto:woolfel@gmail.com]
> Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 10:46 AM
> To: JMeter Users List
> Subject: Re: Jmeter install problem on solaris 9
> 
> just to double check. If you're using jdk1.4 on solaris 9, make sure
> you patch solaris. if you don't patch solaris 9, the jvm might not run
> correctly.
> 
> looks like you're trying to build jmeter. You will need to make sure
> your classpath is correct.
> 
> peter
> 
> On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:43:49 -0600, Hosman, Ross
> <ross.hosman@chartercom.com> wrote:
> > bash-2.05# ./build.sh
> > /usr/j2se/bin/java -classpath
> > /usr/java/lib/tools.jar:/usr/j2se/lib/tools.jar:/usr/ant/lib/ant.jar
> > org.apache.tools.ant.Main -buildfile build.xml
> > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> > org/apache/tools/ant/launch/AntMain
> >         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method)
> >         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:539)
> >         at
> > java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
> >         at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:251)
> >         at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:55)
> >         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:194)
> >         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> >         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
> >         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:289)
> >         at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:274)
> >         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:235)
> >         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
> > bash-2.05#
> >
> > Ross Hosman
> > HSD Administrator
> > E: ross.hosman@chartercom.com
> > O: 314-543-5823
> > C: 314-898-3381
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> > For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> >
> >
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> 
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message