jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Glue WSDL now supported
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2004 02:09:46 GMT
I've just checked in a fix so the wsdhelper handles gluecode wsdl
correctly. I've also started working on a new SOAP sampler that uses
Axis. Specifically, it uses WSDL2Java tool to generate the client
code. It will take a week or so to get a working sampler, since it is
a completely different approach than the current apache SOAP sampler.

peter