jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <>
Subject Re: Loading wsdl
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:00:17 GMT
is the WSDL generated by Axis?

if it is, you will need to grab the latest version or this version in
my directory

warning though, the version in my directory includes changes to the
file format and a new JMS sampler I'm working on.

I would recommend using the most recent release.

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:45:46 -0600, John Ferron
<> wrote:
> I'm trying to use JMeter to profile our app that we are developing and
> I'm having some issues with trying to setup JMeter.  Once I have
> loop
> count of 2.  I then created a Webservice(SOAP) Request and have put in
> the
> (localhost) wsdl address to grab the wsdl off of the running instance
> of tomcat on my machine.  When I press the load WSDL button, it looks
> like the app is trying to do something, but nothing is populated in the
> web
> methods.  I've clicked the "Read SOAP Response" to read any soap
> messages.  Our WSDL contains the actual xsd schema with in the file.
> XMLSpy has said that the xml is valid even though JMeter says it is
> not.  Any questions or a way to make this work... please help.  Thanks
> John

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message