jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading wsdl
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:00:17 GMT
is the WSDL generated by Axis?

if it is, you will need to grab the latest version or this version in
my directory

http://cvs.apache.org/~woolfel/jakarta-jmeter.zip

warning though, the version in my directory includes changes to the
file format and a new JMS sampler I'm working on.

I would recommend using the most recent release.

peter