jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter non-gui mode sample results output
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:39:07 GMT
If you add a summariser - see jmeter.properties - this will print a
summary line to stdout (and the log) every so often. This might be
enough?

Alternatively, have you tried using -l{xxx} where {xxx} is the name
for standard output on your OS, e.g. /dev/stdout on some/most Un*xes,
CON for DOS, sys$output for OpenVMS etc?

S.