jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Parameters not evaluated in the firs request
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:56:40 GMT
Dunno without looking at the code, but it looks like the UDV is being
evaluated before the test has fully started.

Try using the Pre-Processor User Parameters instead.

S.

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:41:41 +0100, Coret Bob <b.coret@pinkroccade.com> wrote:

> I´ve got the User Defined Variable "rn1" in my Thread Group defined as "${__Random(0,3,rn1)}".
I use this variable in the HTTP Request. The Thread Group has a loop count of 6. When I look
at the View Results Tree I see "${__Random(0,3,rn1)}" in the first request, in the following
requests I see the desired effect (a random number). I see the same effect when I user "rn2",
which is defined as "${__javaScript(Math.floor(Math.random()*4),rn2)}".