jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Validate XML documents?
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:28:43 GMT
There is an XML Assertion, but I don't know if it supports checking
against a schema - I think it just checks if the doc is well-formed. I
guess this could be extended to add further checking.

You can use the Save Responses test element to save all the documents
to a file, and perform the checking off-line.

Or you can use the BeanShell assertion to do whatever validation you
want - best to use a recent version, which allows startup files to be
cached.

Checking the document against a schema at run-time might be quite
expensive in resources.

Sebastian