jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter install problem on solaris 9
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:24:17 GMT
The current versions of JMeter don't include build.sh or build.bat, as
the build.xml file sets up the correct classpath.

So long as ant is installed OK, building should just be a matter of
changing to the root directory and running ant.

The target "package" is useful for rebuilding and creating the jars
without a full rebuild (which is what the default target does).

BTW, Ant is only needed for building JMeter - or for running JMeter
using the Ant task.

==

As to the SSL error messages, if you want to use SSL, you need to set
up a keystore.

There's some info in jmeter.properties, and probably some more in the
User manual and the FAQ - I've never tried it.

S.