jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Glue WSDL now supported
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 23:20:07 GMT
It will probably be a while yet ...

If you're willing to try a nightly build, then the one from today
should include the code (not the 2.0.2 one). This is built from CVS
only, but is untested and not guaranteed.

Gump builds are also available, but heed the warnings....see:

http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public-jars/jakarta-jmeter/jars/

S.