jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shankar s <shankar_t...@yahoo.com>
Subject Should gif and jpeg be part of scripts?
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:03:02 GMT
hi all,

We usually test the performance of any application skipping the gif, jpeg and swf files in
the script(you can consider this scenario in whatever tool you use).

For one of the application we tested, we found that inclusion of these files makes the reponse
time increase considerably.

Kindly let me know what is the general practice? Are these gif, jpeg and swf files excluded
are included in the scripts and what is the impact you have experienced?

Thanks for your suggestions

Regards
Shankar