jmeter-user mailing list archives

From deepak.anges...@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Jmeter from Command Line through Ant without GUI
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:29:59 GMT
Hi,

In the link
http://www.programmerplanet.org/ant-jmeter/
There is an example which is like this
<jmeter
    jmeterhome="c:\jakarta-jmeter-1.8.1"
    testplan="${basedir}/loadtests/JMeterLoadTest.jmx"
    resultlog="${basedir}/loadtests/JMeterResults.jtl">
                        <!-- OR RENAME .jtl as .xml-->
                 <property name="request.threads" value="5"/>
                 <property name="request.loop" value="5"/>
</jmeter>

It works fine after creating a .jmx file in the GUI mode.
In the GUI mode I have set the Number of threads as : 2
and Loop count as : 2.

On running the ant task above, I get a html file as o/p.
However I am not able to set the property name="request.threads"
and "request.loop". i.e. there is no change in the in the o/p for the
new values 5 for threads and loop. The old values of 2 and 2 set in the
GUI
are still taken.

Where should I make the changes to let an take the new values for theads
and loop.
Should some changes be made in the jmeter.properties file. If so where in
the file?

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.