jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Jython as a script language
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 21:15:43 GMT
On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 16:37:27 +0800 (CST), boy sloven
<slovenboy@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
> Hi sebb
> Thanks for you reply.
> Is there some examples to run HTTP test using
> BeanShell Sampler?

No.

> I read the JMeter Wiki and part of the source code,
> but couldn't find a example.

See above.

> I can use the existing HTTP Sampler. it is more
> flexible to record a test script as a script language
> for example beanshell or Jython.

Why not use the JMeter Proxy to record the test script?

> Is there a plan to build a BeanShell recorder or the
> like ?

No. I don't see how that would be possible, in general.

> BTW, I have translate part of the JMeter website, see
> here, http://www.bonoy.com/jmeter

Thanks - perhaps you could add a link to it to the JMeter Wiki?

> And, I also localized part of the JMeter, when
> finished, I want to add it to the release. Can you
> help me ?

Thanks again.

Please create a Bugzilla issue and attach any patches or new files to
that. (you can't attach files when creating an issue, but you can add
them to a new one)

S.